LIMITS '21 Program and Registration Links

Lisa Nathan

May 27, 2021, 7:53:07 PM5/27/21
to Sustainable CHI

Hello,

We are excited to share registration and program information for the 7th annual Computing within Limits Workshop (LIMITS ‘21)!

The LIMITS workshop concerns the role of computing in human societies affected by real-world limits (ecological and otherwise). We seek to reshape the computing research agenda as topics that acknowledge a need for limits are seldom discussed in relation to contemporary computing research. LIMITS 2021 solicits submissions that move us closer towards computing systems that support diverse human and non-human lifeforms within thriving biospheres.

The virtual (and free!) two-day gathering will run June 14 + 15, 2021. The schedule attempts to accommodate participants from different time zones, however we recognize that it won’t work well for all.  Your registration information will enable us to share connection details closer to the event.

Registration: https://forms.gle/hHkv27YZCVQLGXnk8

Program: https://computingwithinlimits.org/2021/

Please share the registration and program links with interested colleagues.

With appreciation,

Barath Raghavan and Lisa P. Nathan
co-organizers