New ND Sustainability Video

Rachel Novick

Aug 24, 2010, 12:03:35 PM8/24/10
to Sustainability in Catholic Higher Education
Hi, We filmed a video this summer to show to all freshmen each year
about sustainability at Notre Dame. You can see it at youtube.com/
NDsustainability. If you have a required freshman class or
orientation on your campus and can get a few minutes on the schedule,
it can be a great opportunity to reach a wide audience. I did a lot
of brainstorming sessions with students to come up with something that
would appeal to a student audience here and so far students respond
well to it. Best, Rachel

Rasmussen, Joseph E.

Aug 24, 2010, 4:08:59 PM8/24/10
to Rachel Novick, Sustainability in Catholic Higher Education
Hi Rachel,

What an awesome video! I think that this is so important since video has become the dominant medium for getting messages across, especially to young students. We have our first video as well, but we want to continue making them. Please give us feedback on our video too:

http://www.lmu.edu/sites/Community_home/green/video.htm

Take Care,

Joe Rasmussen
Campus Sustainability Coordinator
Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310) 338-5838, office phone
(310) 863-5019, cell phone
joseph.r...@lmu.edu

http://www.lmu.edu/green

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.