Collecting Video Footage

1 view

Rachel Novick

Mar 17, 2010, 8:54:01 PM3/17/10
to Sustainability in Catholic Higher Education
Hi,

I think it would be very exciting and worthwhile to collect video
footage of sustainability-related events and student activism on our
campuses and to use it to help the Catholic Coalition on Climate
Change develop educational/inspirational materials for K-12 audiences.

If you have videos and would like to participate, please send them to
me! With Earth Hour and Earth Day coming up, I'm sure there will be
opportunities in the coming weeks to do some video taping. (I am
going to try to videotape the lights going out on our campus for Earth
Hour.)

Peace,
Rachel