Fwd: GOODWILL Social Work Centre Today Becomes INSE's First Officially-Sponsored Project

Adena

Oct 1, 2009, 7:40:15 PM10/1/09
to sustainabil...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-bu...@googlegroups.com, communityco...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christophe Poizat via International Network of Social-Eco Entrepreneurs (Groupsite) <cxma...@collectivex.com>

Subject: GOODWILL Social Work Centre Today Becomes INSE's First Officially-Sponsored Project

International Network of Social-Eco Entrepreneurs

New Email Blast

Join in this discussion or
Update your notification preferences
Think this email is off topic?
Tell the Manager

Christophe Poizat wants you to know about the following
(View Christophe Poizat's profile)

Dear Friends,

I am very pleased to announce to the community the project submitted by Dr Christopher DANIEL M.A, Ph.D - Managing Director of the GOODWILL Social Work Centre in Madurai-Tamilnadu, India, today became the first social project officially-sponsored by INSE.

See details here (mission statement, expected impact, staff, funds needed, status)

Please join me in congratulating Dr Christopher Daniel for his tireless efforts toward the betterment of society via the education of children thru artwork in his community. We are partnering and supporting Dr Christopher Daniel in his endeavors with a view to replicate his model in other communities across India. We will provide, project management expertise with INSE's GSPMO (Global Social Project Management Office), INSE University's Think and Do Tank, technical assistance on the ground wherever needed and also funding.

"Our project is promoting the MDGs through children's rights education, the arts and the media. It will not only aim to integrate the UN convention on the rights of children and The Millennium Declaration and Eight Millennium Development Goals but also develop a holistic understanding of the UN Convention on the Child and inspiring the interest of children and young people in development issues that affect children and their rights. It will also combine arts with a study of the UN convention on the Rights of Child and the Millennium Declaration as a way to promote children's understanding of their legal status in society. The project will focus on three main areas of advocacy namely 1. Empowerment of children and young people and promoting and supporting their participation in the children's rights and MDGs campaigns 2. Building proactive relations with national, private and local media and 3. Enhancing inter-agency/NGOs/Civil society cooperation for preventing issues and concerns affecting childen. The project will be taking place taking cognizance of the fact that all these areas are inter-related and mutually supportive, which constitute a powerful and effective force for change." says Dr Daniel.

Dr Christopher Daniel recently won the prestigious UnltdWorld(UK) Global Impact BRIC (Business, Resources, Insight and Community) Award 2009 for his achievement in social entrepreneurship. Since its inception GOODWILL has been working in the areas of children's rights, children's rights through artwork, Children's environmental health rights, humanitarian aid, Intensive family preservation of dysfunctional families, Youth and women development, on-formal employment training for youth, community technology services, environment education and action, social research, NGO capacity building and networking and NGO consultancy. GOODWILL is highly professional in its approach and its methods are underpinned by a strong academic research ethos. Highly impressed by the professionalism in GOODWILL's governance and management of programmes, the Global Links Initiative (www.glinet.org), a registered company and a charity in the United Kingdom has entered into a partnership agreement with GOODWILL on 6th October 2007 to work together to provide services and capacity building programmes for GLI Networkers in Tamilnadu, India.

GOODWILL's mission is to profess and practice ‘Goodwill social work' as a philosophy, a practice mode and an approach, which is preventative, rehabilitative and developmental in perspective and based on the principles of scientific humanism in line with the professional social work model. It combines social philanthropy, professional social work and social development.

If you would like to help this project, please contact me or Dr Christopher Daniel directly.

See details here - please provide your support and assistance to Dr Christopher Daniel. Alone, we can accomplish very little, together we can accomplish a lot and make a real difference in the world. Thank you for your precious time and attention.

In Peace,
Christophe J. Poizat
Founder/President & CEO of International Network of Social Entrepreneurs Inc.

You have received this email because you joined International Network of Social-Eco Entrepreneurs, a Groupsite powered by Groupsite.com.

Update your notification preferences to change the frequency or type of emails you receive from this group.