"Why are there no young people in the room?"

BobbyG

Apr 1, 2010, 12:00:10 AM4/1/10
to Sustain Central Wisconsin
...This paper discusses, somewhat ackademickally, why older activists
(we see this all the time in the Green Party) tend to end up in
meetings made up mostly of their own cohort, with few younger
activists present:

http://bit.ly/aZdqgw

I found it interesting because it uses the concept of "mental
models" (that is, "paradigms") in getting at its point. I liked the
idea of expanding the number of dimensions from "one-dimensional" to
"three dimensional".

Actually, the number of dimensions is an N-dimensional matrix, where N
approaches infinity...

These days I try to work it so that "Millennial" people are asking,
"why are there these old people in the room with us?"

b.g.