Blog about the upcoming election

BobbyG

Jan 31, 2010, 11:37:13 PM1/31/10
to Sustain Central Wisconsin
See tonite's gripping episode of my blog, in which I go on and on
about the County Exec. race here in Portage County, WI, in which I
think the meta-issue of sustainability plays some part. This is a non-
partisan election, and the blog takes a non-partisan, although as
usual snarky aggravating, position.

http://www.biodiversecity.com/blog/

Bobby G.

shar...@aol.com

Feb 1, 2010, 8:19:46 AM2/1/10
to sustain-cent...@googlegroups.com
Hey Bobby,
i appreciate you putting this out. I dont have time to keep up on everything, but you help me stay informed
Sharon

Bobby G.

pa...@bluespringinnovations.org

Feb 1, 2010, 11:10:31 AM2/1/10
to sustain-cent...@googlegroups.com
Bobby, you inspire me! Thank you. Great seeing you the other night. Hope
every day you're feeling better and better.

I'm asking everyone to get out there and Rally 10. See facebook for
details. This is critical right now.....

Patty