From Thomas

Stop the Cuts

Nov 28, 2011, 6:08:48 AM11/28/11
Apologies for having to reach out to you like this. I made a quick
trip to Barcelona Spain and had my luggage stolen from me with my
passport and credit card in it.

The embassy has cooperated by issuing a temporary passport, I just
have to pay for a ticket and settle the Hotel bills. With my wallet
stolen, I've made contact with my bank but the best they could do was
suggest to send me a new card in the mail which will take 3-5 working
days to arrive here .

I was hoping you could loan me some Money to sort things out and I
will definitely pay back once I get this over with.Apparently Western
Union or MoneyGram seem to be the fastest and safest way to make the
transfer so let me know if you want my details (Full name and
location) for the transfer.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Wills

Nov 28, 2011, 6:55:07 AM11/28/11
to sussex-st...@googlegroups.com, sussex-stopth...@googlegroups.com
As is probably obvious to most of you, this is a fraudulent email.
Unfortunately the sussexst...@gmail.com email account was
compromised by spammers. I have regained access to the Gmail account
but beware that they have set up a new account at
sussexst...@ymail.com (spot the difference!) which they may use
to send further fraudulent messages.

TW