[Surviving Seven Children . . . Finding Peace Amidst Chaos] 1/17/2008 07:37:0...

Erika

Jan 17, 2008, 9:39:45 PM1/17/08
to survivingse...@googlegroups.com
Tonight when I came home from Parent Teacher Conferences (SEP's Student-Educator-Parent), my teenagers were all having fun taking personality and career tests. So I took one. I would say that the career suggestions are about 90% accurate, so I thought I'd post the results. Enjoy!

Career Inventory Test Results

Extroversion ||||||||||||||||||||| 63%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 60%

You are a Persuader, possible professions include - entertainer, recruiter, artist, newscaster, writer/journalist, recreation director, librarian, facilitator, politician, psychologist, housing director, career counselor, sales trainer, travel agent, program designer, corporate/team trainer, child welfare worker, social worker (elderly services), interpreter/translator, occupational therapist, executive
Take Free Career Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

--
Posted By Erika to Surviving Seven Children . . . Finding Peace Amidst Chaos at 1/17/2008 07:37:00 PM