Adding music

baw...@gmail.com

May 8, 2021, 6:00:49 AM5/8/21
to SurroundSound
Hello,

I have a number of surround albums that I wish to add to the Hub. Is it a case of just saving them to my own public surround folder, so that other users can grab them? What format? I have some of them in Flac, some of them in DSF format.

Thank you very much.

Phil Steeples

May 8, 2021, 9:50:46 AM5/8/21
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
I take that you are a hub member, I don't recognise your email , if you are go into settings shared folders on Apex.

baw...@gmail.com

May 8, 2021, 10:26:07 AM5/8/21
to SurroundSound
I am a member of the Hub, actually yes Lokks which started at the beginning of 2019. I have sent you an email to perhaps help you track me down.

I will look into the settings of Eiskalt, as I am on a Mac.

Kind regards,\Ben

Bruce Greenberg

May 8, 2021, 11:34:40 AM5/8/21
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
Your software should have a settings area and In there should be a shared folders section. Select the folders you want to share and then drop your files into those folders. Pretty simple.