Electron Gun ELG-2 from Kimball Physics

Lekha Nair

Mar 29, 2022, 6:15:23 AM3/29/22
to surface...@googlegroups.com
Hi Surface Science Folks,

We’re looking for the manual of the Kimball Physics ELG-2 —3311 Electron Gun (max energy 1keV) and it’s Power supply, EGPS-2B
(MCDU -4C).
It’s over twenty years old, so can’t find copies.
We have asked the manufacturer and we’re informed that they lost a lot of the old manuals in a fire at their location.
If anyone has the gun still in use or even just has manuals available, please do let us know.
Would be grateful for a pdf and could pay a nominal charge for the time spent in scanning it.

Thank you.
Sincerely,

Dr. Lekha Nair
Professor
Department of Physics
Jamia Millia Islamia
--
_
_

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*
The
information contained in this electronic message and any *attachments to
this message are intended for the exclusive use of addressee(s) and may
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute **or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of
this message and any attachments.***
**
**WARNING***: The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. JMI
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this
email.*