Surface science apparatus & single crystals available for Canadian researchers

Al Slavin

Apr 26, 2020, 9:01:24 PM4/26/20
to surface...@googlegroups.com, Al Slavin

Alan Slavin’s lab did surface science at Trent University, but I am now retired and have told the department I would assist in finding a new home for the equipment if possible, and before July 1. The lab equipment is available to the highest bidder at a Canadian University (even if zero $) with any proceeds going to the Trent University Department of Physics and Astronomy. The buyer is responsible for shipping costs.

See the attachment for a full description.

Al Slavin

16-year-old Greta Thunberg on the climate crisis: “I don’t want your hope. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I do. Every day. And want you to act. I want you to behave like our house is on fire. Because it is.”

2020-04-26 Description of available surface science apparatus and single crystals.docx

Daniel Sullivan

Apr 27, 2020, 6:12:15 AM4/27/20
to surface...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alan,

I hope you find a good home at a Canadian University for the equipment.

If that does not happen please let me know.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone