AES, XPS/ESCA and CasaXPS short courses will be held online in March 2023

John Grant

Nov 27, 2022, 10:41:34 PM11/27/22
to surfacescience
Dear Colleagues,

My AES, XPS/ESCA and CasaXPS online short courses are scheduled for March 2023: Please forward this message to any of your co-workers who might be interested.

Auger Electron Spectroscopy and Data Processing, 2-days, 22-23 March 2023.

XPS/ESCA and Data Processing, 3-days, 27-29 March 2023.

CasaXPS (hands-on), 2-days, 30-31 March 2023.

Short course descriptions are available at https://surfaceanalysis.org/short_course_descriptions.doc

Registration is available at https://surfaceanalysis.org/online_short_course_registration.html for these courses. Purchase orders can be emailed to me. Discounts are available for taking multiple courses and for more than one person from the same company or organization.

The cost for each 2-day course (AES, CasaXPS) is $1,200, and the 3-day XPS/ESCA course is US$1,700. Reduced fees apply for multiple courses; $2,500 for AES+XPS/ESCA courses, $2,500 for XPS/ESCA+CasaXPS courses, and $3,500 for all 3 courses. I also offer a 10% discount if two or more participants from the same organization take the same courses. Please pass on this information to your colleagues. I provide a 30-day license for CasaXPS should you not have the program, as well as the data we will process during the hands-on, online, CasaXPS training. For the AES and XPS/ESCA courses, you will receive a pdf copy (in color) of all the slides I will use in the courses.

Payments can be made by bank transfer, check, purchase order, or credit card. Payments by credit card can be made using a secure site using PayPal, using the link above. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card. There is no additional fee to pay by PayPal.

The courses are being taught by John T. Grant, who has over 40 years experience in surface analysis, and who has been teaching such courses for many years. He had been a Distinguished Research Scientist at the University of Dayton for over 30 years. He is now a consultant in surface analysis. He is co-editor of the book: Surface Analysis by Auger and X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy.

The courses will run from 9.00am until 5.00pm each day (Eastern time US), with a 10 min break every hour and an hour break at lunchtime. This is to accommodate participants from the US mainland and from Europe as best I can.

Some comments from previous students:

“The material is extremely valuable, the instructor is without peer, and the course can be made better only by making it longer.”
“No better five-day course could be offered anywhere or anytime.”
“Dr. Grant stands alone in the world in his expertise and teaching ability, and reputation for this course.”
“The program I attended is excellent. I wanted to completely understand AES and XPS and use these techniques for my work.”
“The course paid for itself on the first day!”
“The cost to value ratio for this class is very attractive”
“I can recommend to my management that they send any and every ESCA user to this class without reservation.”
“Instructor addressed topics at all understanding levels! I would strongly encourage attendance”
 “Dr. Grant is awesome! Wonderful lectures! He made the concepts very simple.”
“This is most likely the best class I have ever attended.”

Regards,
John