Most used models

1 view

nathant...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2009, 10:27:57 AM2/6/09
to Surf Forecasting
I've had some requests recently wanting to know the models I use most,
and where they can be accessed. I've put together a new page at the
disucssion group describing the various models I use. This new page
can be access here:
http://groups.google.com/group/surf-forecasting/web/most-used-models

I trust this will be useful, and if you have any questions or know of
other useful models, feel free to post a message to the group.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Best,

-Nathan

Nathan

Feb 12, 2009, 7:51:03 PM2/12/09
to Surf Forecasting
I got some great model additions from member Mike and added them to
the models page at:
http://groups.google.com/group/surf-forecasting/web/most-used-models

This includes the Navy COAMPS, SCOOS as well as NOAA RUC models.

Thanks Mike! If anyone else has models they'd like to share, or if you
have any questions, please feel free to reply to the group, add a
post, or shoot me off an email.

Best,

-Nathan