What is the meaning ? Is there any meaning?

mps...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2009, 9:52:25 AM3/27/09
to Surf Forecasting
What is the meaning ? Is there any meaning?
Nathan,
I'm curious, today like recent times, there is generally nothing to
speak about around the whole world for storm activity, except for a
huge mass over the North and South poles. This strikes me, for some
unknown reason, as a red flag. I'm asking for your best feel for the
situation, what does this mean? I feel there is some kind of meaning
and it does not seem a usual event.

Tormentor

P.S. Thanks for your effort!

Nathan Cool

Mar 27, 2009, 5:51:49 PM3/27/09
to surf-for...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tormentor,

I don't see anything all that unusual. We are in a seasonal
transition, so both hemispheres tend to quiet right about now.

As for a huge mass over the poles, not sure what exactly you're
seeing, or if that is anomalous in any way.

-Nathan

Dave Juergens

Mar 29, 2009, 11:59:32 AM3/29/09
to surf-for...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for getting back so quickly and appreciate your in put. It's just that it's been many years since I've seen it so quite in the winter, maybe it's the East Coast turn.
Tormentor