New Swell Scan Format

1 view

nathant...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2009, 7:33:39 PM2/4/09
to Surf Forecasting
Just a quick note that I'm taking steps to improve the video quality
of the Swell Scan reports, and have posted the first one, using
YouTube technology, at the video blog's new site:
http://www.SwellScan.com

This new format allows a better resolution to the models, images,
etc., and should be a bit more responsive as well. With this, I've
also added annotations to model images, and will work on getting more
detail into the videos as well.

btw: If you want to be notified when the Swell Scan videos are
updated, you can use the form at the top of the SwellScan page:
http://www.SwellScan.com

Hope this new format works well for everyone,

-Nathan