Job Title: Sr Oracle Database Developer At Richmond, VA - 3+ Months

Venu Goud

May 9, 2024, 2:43:52 PMMay 9

Hi ,

Greetings for the day!

Your profile came up as a potential match for this great opportunity with our client. If you are interested and looking for new opportunities, call me and send across your resume in word format in reply to this email.

Job Title: Sr Oracle Database Developer

Location: Richmond, VA (Hybrid)

Duration: 3+ Months

Send me the resumes to Ve...@infosmarttech.com

Job Description –

*Experienced PL/SQL developer with skills in Oracle coding

*Must also have ability to do data analysis, develop requirements and data models.

*Must have background in application backend support, Oracle PL/SQL and MS SQL server development.

*Must have background in building interfaces between business applications.

*Experience working in Agile/Scrum process is highly desired.

*Ability to communicate with business users and developers an absolute must.

*Clear communication skills - written and oral is REQUIRED.