I need your help, dear Surat Web Developers

Sawan Jasoliya - MCN

Oct 9, 2020, 12:20:31 PM10/9/20
to surat_web...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends.

How are you? Hope you are doing well.

I am sending this email to seek your help to build two different websites. One to replace current MyCitySurat.com portal and make it more swift & useful.

Other is an industry specific multipurpose portal.

Budget is not a constraint.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Yours truly,

Sawan Jasoliya | Promoter | www.mycitynetwork.in
MCN India Corporation : 2nd floor, Ambika Bhuvan, Athugar Street, Above Mohanlal Mithai, Nanpura, Surat-1.
Office for Central Operation : 201, Ratnadeep Complex, Above ICICI, Vaghawadi Road, Bhavnagar - 364002

"This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is prohibited."