From Ben

J M

Mar 24, 2022, 5:20:19 PM3/24/22
to Support group for Coinpub products
---

Hi,

I really like your crypto journal though I just have a few questions and I am in need of help on a few things.

I delete the stuff in the blue blocks like the page said though when I go to the analytics page it still says I have 19 trades?

Also, I trade a lot of different coins the majority of the time in USDT and BTC. How can I set up that I have all the crypto coin lists paired to USDT whilst getting my P &L in the market section? It has DOT, ETH, BTC only?

I've accompanied some screenshots to build context to my questions. Thanks for your help!!

Ben.

Justin Kent

Jul 3, 2022, 9:07:35 PM7/3/22
to Support group for Coinpub products

I also have the same query, I'm on 19 trades now and it won't allow anymore than that? I can't drag the row down as the formula's don't work after that 19th one. I'm an excel noob so maybe there's a simple explanation around this? Love the journal so hoping to continue using it. Thanks

atnet.outreach

Jul 18, 2022, 7:38:45 PM7/18/22
to Support group for Coinpub products
Hi, I'm sorry I somehow missed this email. You are using this one right?

Screenshot 2022-07-18 at 8.32.44 PM.png

What you say sounds like an error in the formula but I can't find what's happening.

When you copy the formula, do you drag down the whole row? From column A up to S.

FWIW the trade counter in analytics only counts rows that have some input in column A, but I think I should change that because that's not very clever.

Chris Thorpe

Jul 19, 2022, 11:53:27 PM7/19/22
to Support group for Coinpub products
Hi, no I was using the Basic Backtesting Template, which doesn't seem to allow short trading. I was not aware there were any other templates. Many thanks to those that recommended this one.

Is there a version of the Backtesting Template that can accommodate long and short trades?
Many thanks,
Chris

atnet.outreach

Jul 20, 2022, 8:12:54 PM7/20/22
to Support group for Coinpub products
Alright I see! Can you check the updated spreadsheet here? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oD1wjg_QOySFZpILqEKb_eLPyH9dRtQ8oKj9RpLoTIQ/edit#gid=0

Negative "Size" now makes the trade a short.

There was a bug in that sheet, sorry about that!

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 21.12.19.png