USANA Health Sciences

1 view

Ashley Shively

Feb 19, 2011, 8:43:16 PM2/19/11
to Supplement Lifestyle
Usana exists to improve the quality of people's lives through true
health and true wealth. Usana leads the way in the fields of science
and nutritional medicine.

From the founder of Usana Health Sciences

We have forgotten what it is like to die of old age in this world.
Instead, we die of man-made diseases that could and should be
prevented. Statistics tell us that one in three people will die of
cancer, one in three will prematurely die as a result of heart disease
and most of the rest will die of either another form of disease or by
accidental death. Only a few of us will die of old age.

I find it tragic that the vast majority of people leave this earth too
soon and spend too many of their years in pain and suffering. Chronic
degenerative diseases are rampant throughout the world. Both of my
parents died prematurely. My father succumbed to heart disease when I
was 17 years old, and my mother died several years ago of cancer. When
my father died, I remember my mother saying to me that she wished I
could have done something to help him.

We now know that optimal nutrition is key to long-term good health.
Unfortunately, the high level of nutrition that is necessary to
maintain good health is difficult to receive from the typical modern
diet. And, the nutritional supplement industry was filled with
incomplete, unbalanced products. This discovery led me to found USANA
Health Sciences in 1992 in order to develop advanced nutritional
formulations and manufacture premier nutritional supplements. Today, I
believe that with the USANA Health Sciences products, people can live
healthier lives, and I’m excited about sharing this good news with
others.

USANA customers can be assured that they are providing the cells of
their bodies with the right kind and the right amounts of nutrients.
Together, the USANA family has become a global force with a unique
vision of helping people adopt the healthy lifestyle that USANA
products support. I dream of a world free from pain and suffering. I
dream of a world free from disease. The USANA family will be the
healthiest family on earth. Share my vision. Love life and live it to
its fullest in happiness and health.

Myron Wentz, Ph.D.
Founder and Chairman, USANA Health Sciences, Inc.

More information on the products and how you can be a part of this
incredible journey, go to www.jnd.health.usana.com