health and fitness

jit

Feb 17, 2011, 1:51:54 PM2/17/11
to Supplement Lifestyle
Research suggests that losing 1/2 to 2 pounds a week by making
healthy food choices, eating moderate portions, and building physical
activity into your daily life is the best way to lose weight and keep
it
off. By adopting healthy eating and physical activity habits, you may
also lower your risk for developing type 2 diabetes, heart disease,
and
high blood pressure.

just click the following link:

http://worldfitnesstips.blogspot.com/

jit

Feb 19, 2011, 11:12:44 PM2/19/11
to Supplement Lifestyle
Do you need to lose weight?
More than half of American adults are overweight or
obese, and more than one in three Americans are
trying to lose weight .Now there’s help or more tips through all
these
options.
“Lose 30 pounds
in 30 days!” or
World-Class Fitness in 100 Words
The Partnership for Healthy Weight
Management encourages providers of weight loss
programs to follow Voluntary Guidelines for
Providers of Weight Loss Products or Services to
give you basic information about their methods.

follow the link

http://worldfitnesstips.blogspot.com/

jit

Feb 23, 2011, 12:57:57 PM2/23/11
to Supplement Lifestyle
Loss of weight indicates, almost guarantees, that detoxification and
healing
is occurring. I can"t stress this too much. Of all the things I find
my patients
seem to misunderstand or forget after being told, it is that they
can"t heal in
a rapid manner without getting smaller.

WEIGHT LOSS BY FASTING
How and When to be Your Own Doctor
get more health tip ,loss of weight and so on.