Opening attachment displayed inline

gui...@netcourrier.com

Mar 30, 2015, 3:23:45 AM3/30/15
to sup...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I'm trying to handle calendar invitations.
I have set up the mime-view hook to display the calendar inline. But I would also like to be able to "open" it (ie. add it to my calendar). I tried using the mime-decode hook, but I don't know how to trigger it, <Enter> only folds/unfolds the attachment.
So, what is the best way to open attachments which are already being displayed with the mime-decode hook?

Cheers,

Guillaume

Roland Groell

Mar 30, 2015, 4:03:26 AM3/30/15
to supmua
Hello,

> I'm trying to handle calendar invitations.
> I have set up the mime-view hook to display the calendar inline. But I would also like to be able to "open" it (ie. add it to my calendar). I tried using the mime-decode hook, but I don't know how to trigger it, <Enter> only folds/unfolds the attachment.
> So, what is the best way to open attachments which are already being displayed with the mime-decode hook?

For that I use the publish hook. I don't know if it's the best solution,
but it works.

Greetings,
Roland

gui...@netcourrier.com

Mar 30, 2015, 5:16:26 AM3/30/15
to Roland Groell, sup...@googlegroups.com
Thanks in this thread again.

I saw that hook but I wasn't sure what it was for. Especially the part where it said "a message or a chunk".
Seems to be working though, so that's fine by me.

Cheers,

Guillaume