Sign all emails by default

Alfredo Palhares

Apr 1, 2015, 10:38:54 AM4/1/15
to supmua
Hello fellow sup users,

How do I configure sup to sign all emails by default?

Regards,

--
Alfredo Palhares
GPG/PGP Key Fingerprint

Matthieu Rakotojaona

Apr 1, 2015, 1:48:58 PM4/1/15
to supmua
Excerpts from Alfredo Palhares's message of 2015-04-01 15:38:52 +0100:
Hey Alfredo,

There is no setting for this, however there is a crypto-mode hook that
is run when you start editing message. In order to answer your question
I just wrote this:

$ cat /path/to/hooks/crypto-mode.rb
crypto_selector.set_to(:sign) if crypto_selector.can_set_to?(:sign)

This automatically selects the :sign if it is possible.
signature.asc

Alfredo Palhares

Apr 2, 2015, 6:59:54 PM4/2/15
to supmua
Hello Mathieu,

> $ cat /path/to/hooks/crypto-mode.rb
> crypto_selector.set_to(:sign) if crypto_selector.can_set_to?(:sign)
>
> This automatically selects the :sign if it is possible.

Thanks ! this was what I was looking for.