Calendar integration

Elias Norberg

Apr 13, 2016, 10:14:25 AM4/13/16
to supmua

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has a neat solution to dealing with .ICS-files?
Displaying them via mailcap is simple enough - accepting or rejecting a
meeting not so much.

How do you deal with stuff like this? Just reply with a simple "I'll be
there / Won't be there", or something more advanced?

Cheers,
Elias

Mark Alexander

Apr 13, 2016, 1:52:35 PM4/13/16
to Elias Norberg, supmua
Excerpts from Elias Norberg's message of 2016-04-13 16:14:12 +0200:
I worked at a company that used the calendar stuff. Unfortunately, I
didn't find a solution to the problem you're describing. I see there
is a program called gcalcli, a command line tool for dealing with
Google calendars. But I'm not sure this would have worked with other
calendar systems.

This probably won't help, but I was able to get the calendar events
to display in sup without mailcap. Attached is my ~/.sup/hooks/mime-decode.rb
file.
mime-decode.rb