How can I avoid having to reauthorize every time I restart?

Phill

Sep 16, 2013, 8:35:35 AM9/16/13
to supertweet-...@googlegroups.com
Is there a setting that will let me avoid having to manually get reauthorization for my proxy to access the app on my Twitter account every time the local proxy gets launched?

My concern is that if my server loses power longer than the UPS will support, my proxy will be useless until I manually reauthorize. Is there a file I can create or change to insert the tokens that Twitter sends when an application is authorized?

By the way, the default files for the proxy time out after a few minutes. I discovered the ehcache* files where I found the "eternal" setting that solved that problem. Is there documentation for what the settings in those two files?

I'm running this on Windows (on XP right now just to learn how it works, but will move it over to a server when I get it hardened).

Thanks every so much for your efforts. It's been a life-saver.

Phill