Superior Foods of MS - Get Unlimited Calling & Texting?

Danita Guajardo

Jun 5, 2019, 12:55:29 PM6/5/19
to Admin
Hi there,

Wanted to let you know that my company VOIP Solutions has rolled out programs to slash your Business Phone rates by up to 35% while also offering unlimited calling, texting & fax.

Would you like to see how we can slash your company’s phone costs, and boost your functionality at the same time?

Just reply back here and let me know how many phone lines you have so I can get you quotes from up to 5 suppliers in our network. Once you reply, someone from our end will call you to confirm your needs to get started.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Danita Guajardo
VOIP Solutions MS

If you no longer would like to receive emails, please respond "STOP"
beacon