Were you involved in a cyber attack?

Matt Rose

Jul 23, 2019, 11:00:49 AM7/23/19
to AD...@superiorfoodsms.com
Win $2,000 by telling us how you've set up your business to defend against cybercrime.
VM Squared
July Tech Update
Have you ever been under (cyber) attack?
Have you experienced a cyber attack?
Have you experienced a cyber attack?
Has your company ever been exposed to a cyber attack? Do you actively try to stop them from happening or do you hope for the best? Whatever your answer we're interested in knowing your thoughts, and we're offering you a chance to win $2,000.
Tell us your experience
Meet the League of Chaos
Meet the League of Chaos
On January 14, 2020 Windows 7 PCs will no longer be supported, making them vulnerable to hackers like the League of Chaos. While the video may be funny, security vulnerabilities are not amusing. Learn how to keep hackers at bay by upgrading your device to the new Windows 10 today.
Watch Episode 1
Shift now, thrive tomorrow.
Shift now, thrive tomorrow.
Help employees achieve more, collaborate easier and stay on track with Windows 10. Don’t allow outdated devices or operating systems to erode years of productivity. Equip your business with the security, productivity and manageability it needs to thrive in today’s market by making the shift.
Make the Shift
A modern device, created for on-the-go multitasking.
A modern device, created for on-the-go multitasking.
Today's always-connected workforce demands instant, secure access to critical business data so they can work from anywhere, at anytime, and in anyway. They need the right digital tools that will liberate them and unleash their potential.
Read more
How AI could save lives without spilling medical secrets
How AI could save lives without spilling medical secrets
The potential for artificial intelligence to transform health care is huge, but there’s a big catch. In order for AI to be effective, it will need access to vast amounts of sensitive medical data. How do researchers propose to tackle this problem?
What’s in store for AI?
Business-ready. And then some.‎
Business-ready. And then some.‎
Light, thin, and built to perform anywhere, the ThinkPad T480s delivers what you need, when you need it.
Learn more

About Us
Started in 2003, VM Squared is a complete technology solution provider serving the North Mississippi area. We are 100% committed to rapid, knowledgeable, friendly IT support and to keeping your assets protected from cyber threats. And we do it all for a flat-rate fee. These are the things that matter most to us: attitude, time, excellence, value, passion, honesty, and giving back.
VM Squared
25140 Highway 50 W West Point MS 39773 United States

Call Us: 662-391-1301
Website: View Here
Social Media
EmailTwitterFacebook
Request a Quote

Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.

This content is created and provided by OneAffiniti, LLC on behalf of VM Squared, and is for commercial purposes. VM Squared respects your online time and privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from future mailings, click the UNSUBSCRIBE link below to submit your request.
FORWARD TO A FRIEND | VIEW IN BROWSER | ONEAFFINITI PRIVACY POLICY

UNSUBSCRIBE | COLLECTION STATEMENT