Profitable Marine Shop for Sale in Salem, United States

SMERGERS

May 27, 2019, 11:22:31 AM5/27/19
to ad...@superiorfoodsms.com
Hello,

Welcome to SMERGERS, We help you acquire businesses, raise capital for your company, find joint venture partners, or realize value through a strategic sale. Our global network of investors and businesses helps you successfully achieve your strategic objectives.

We have businesses/franchises which are looking for a full sale or for an investment from USD 3 thousand to 50 million. Following are a sample of businesses listed on SMERGERS.
Business Yearly Sales Asking Price Details and contact info
1 Profitable Marine Shop for Sale in Salem, United States
Company based in Oregon which is into repair of boats, having served more than 1,000 clients.
USD 180 thousand Full Sale: USD 100 thousand Contact Business
2 Florist for Sale in Buffalo, United States
Retail business having outlets in Toronto and New York selling Indian garland and flowers.
USD 2.2 million Full Sale: USD 1.1 million Contact Business
3 Profitable Ecommerce Website for Sale in Chicago, United States
Online business based in Chicago, selling aromatherapy and natural cosmetics receiving 10-15 daily orders.
USD 36 thousand Full Sale: USD 35 thousand Contact Business

See our full list here All Businesses

Get introduced to our community of investors, lenders and business buyers willing to invest in over 1800 cities across the globe with investment sizes from USD 3 thousand to 50 million. If you are looking to raise capital and grow your business, SMERGERS can help you in finding you the right investor. Following are a sample of investors/buyers who are using SMERGERS.
Investor Preferrences Investment Size
1 Individual Buyer in United States Looking to Buyout Businesses Upto USD 300 thousand
Corporate Strategy - M&A, IT, United States, Individual Investor / Buyer
Preferred Location: United States

Upto USD 300 K Contact Investor/Buyer
2 Individual Buyer in Cincinnati Looking to Buyout Businesses Upto USD 200 thousand
Senior Solution Architect, IT, Cincinnati, Individual Investor / Buyer
Preferred Location: United States + 1 more

USD 10 K - 200 K Contact Investor/Buyer

See our full list here All Investors/Buyers

Disclaimer:
SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors and this email has been sent on behalf of such users. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information is complete or correct. This email message and its content are intended solely for the originally intended addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and confidential. If you have received this email by error, please delete it and contact the sender immediately. You should not copy or forward it or otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way without the permission of the sender. Any such unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. The contents of this email has to be treated as promotional content. If you think that this email was sent to you by mistake, you can unsubscribe by clicking here.