Avid Hemp / Wholesale - Partnership

Jesse Myers

Jul 18, 2019, 1:50:56 PM7/18/19
to ad...@superiorfoodsms.com

Free Shipping

Good Morning,

I am reaching out to introduce Avid Hemp CBD product line to you and discuss setting up an Avid Hemp Wholesale account.

We have the highest quality Full-Spectrum CBD in the market, third party lab results, 5-star reviews, and we will be offering our lowest pricing available for distributors & wholesalers.

Please see Wholesale sheet attached with minimum order $250.
Distributors sheet attached with minimum order $2500.
Higher Volume Discount Available.

Our CBD products come in the following sizes:
Additional we have a separate line of kratom capsules which are available in Green Maeng Da, Red Borneo and White Maeng Da. They come in 25 capsules (approximately 1 gram per capsule).
New Cartridges Available.
125mg: $6.50 / $17.99 retail
300mg: $10.50 / $34.99 retail
500mg: $18 / $59.99 retail
Chill Gel 50mg CBD.
 Please call or email to coordinate first order or if you have questions. Feel free to text message as well.

We look forward to working with you.

Thank You,

Jesse Myers
J&M Manufacturing LLC dba