Brake Safety Week, Hours-of-Service Updates, Truck Driver Appreciation Week

Foley News

Sep 12, 2019, 11:41:21 AM9/12/19
to ad...@superiorfoodsms.com
In the spirit of National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, we’d like to say ‘Thank You!’

Thank You, Truckers

In the spirit of National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, we’d like to say ‘Thank You!’

READ MORE

Brake Safety Week is Almost Here

Last year, 14% of vehicles were placed out of service during Brake Safety Week. Find out when this year’s Brake Safety Week is, and how you can prepare for it.

READ MORE

August 2019 Significant Rulemaking Report

Big news coming out of Washington this month with the release of the FMCSA’s hours of service proposal, which would give drivers more flexibility in managing on-duty and driving hours.

Foley, 140 Huyshope Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106, United States, 617-588-1228

Manage preferences