Foley 1.5% Factoring Rate

Alex Elias

Jun 17, 2019, 10:42:23 AM6/17/19
to ad...@superiorfoodsms.com

Hi Robert,

I missed you again today. I was hoping to touch base with you to see if there was an opportunity for our two companies to work together.

Having steady predictable cash flow helps our clients meet their financial obligations, retain drivers as well as ensure that they have cash flow necessary to more easily manage the financial burden of unexpected truck repairs.

The information below is a brief summary of our standard benefits and services:

  • Same Day Funding
  • Flexible Rates
  • Faxes & Scans Accepted
  • 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
  • FREE 50% Fuel Advances
  • FREE Fuel Discount Card
  • FREE Load board trials
  • FREE Online load submissions
  • No setup fees
  • Access to Our List of Over 11,000 Brokers, and Shippers

Have your ears perked up yet?

Please reach out!

Thank you,

Alex Elias

Alex Elias
Director of Sales and Account Management

10909 Mill Valley Rd, Suite 220 | Omaha, NE 68154 | Office: 402-881-4176 | Email: alex....@foleyservices.com

Learn more about Foley at https://www.foleybusinesscapital.com

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system. r108v1

This email was sent to ad...@superiorfoodsms.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may edit your preferences at any time.