Re: Superior Foods of MS

1 view

Mark from ChatBot®

May 28, 2019, 6:45:49 PM5/28/19
to Superior Foods of MS

Hi, It’s Mark from ChatBot®

Finally, we made an app which allows you to get targeted visitors for any local business from Facebook without paying for ads.

That’s not a joke, we created an amazing autopilot local business chatbot, which FINDs you a LASER targeted audience from Facebook, chats with them via Messenger for FREE (saving tons of money for ads, really thousands) and drives you warmed customers to your website or store.

>>The Beer Dabble Store Increased Sales by 44% (144 new sales last week)
>>ThinkGeek Increased Sales by 121% (95 new sales last week)

We have a Free Trial and Free Trial Guaranteed 1,000 Warmed Visitors from Facebook and Normally it's 45-50 New (Additional) Sales.

Try ChatBot® for FREE now and Get 45-50 Additional Sales Starting from Tomorrow.

https://www.ChatBot.io

-------

Thanks,
Mark Woodman

ChatBot® CMO
Yelp Official Partner

You received this email because you subscribed to Shopify Apps. You can unsubscribeat any time.