Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Philip Galanter

ongelezen,
27 mrt 2011, 03:20:2127-03-2011
aan supercollider-android-developers
Just a quick note to see if anyone has tried running SC for Android on
the PandaBoard.

http://www.pandaboard.org/

It uses a dual core ARM Cortex A9 processor and is aggressively
priced.

So anyone tried this?

Also, would SC for Android make good use of both cores automagically?

thanks!

Phil

Dan Stowell

ongelezen,
27 mrt 2011, 06:02:3527-03-2011
aan supercollider-an...@googlegroups.com
Hi -

As you mentioned on the sc-users list, you could just run vanilla SC,
it would be smoother, since android introduces some overhead and
latency and sc-android isn't as fully-featured.

Dan

2011/3/27 Philip Galanter <li...@philipgalanter.com>:

--
http://www.mcld.co.uk

Philip Galanter

ongelezen,
27 mrt 2011, 16:06:5527-03-2011
aan supercollider-an...@googlegroups.com, Philip Galanter
Thanks! I've used SC on a Mac but now I'm trying to find a way to scrunch some kind of inexpensive SC hardware into physical computing (physical) objects.

Phil

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen