code editing on android

Miguel Negrão

Oct 29, 2012, 12:20:11 PM10/29/12
to supercollider-an...@googlegroups.com
Hi list,

I just got myself a shinny new android tablet. I was wondering if there is any simple code editor available for android that interfaces with supercollider-android (scsynth), so that I could just code some synthdefs while on the bus for the fun of it ? Or is it the case that only scsynth as been ported and all comunication should go through osc messages ?
I see that sciss has a demo of scalacollider editor running on android which needs to connect to an scsynth process running somewhere (possibly on a different device). Is it possible to start an scsynth process and android on a certain port so that scalacollider could connect to it ?

best,
Miguel Negrão