2018 EMPEMERAL (PEOPLE CHANGE WHILE THINGS REMAIN THE SAME) (物是人非 / Wu Shi Ren Fei) - Studio 11.th album I'M STILL JACKIE CHAN /我還是成龍+MV

srečko

Oct 31, 2020, 6:49:51 PM10/31/20
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group

2018 EMPEMERAL (PEOPLE CHANGE WHILE THINGS REMAIN THE SAME)  (物是人非 / Wu Shi Ren Fei) - Studio 11.th album I'M STILL JACKIE CHAN /我還是成龍+MV

物是人非

物是人非事事休

欲語淚濕春衫袖

高樓與誰上 願醉千杯酒

往事化成愁 心不丟

孤影人瘦月如鉤

夢醒情亂問幾度秋

聚散苦匆匆 此恨無窮又無頭

喋喋不休

歲月那麼久 記憶那麼舊

臥窗聽雨心思如殘柳

不見去年人小道無人走

何時晴朗夕陽照西樓

挑燈黃昏風搖人羞

鳳笙淚時吹舉杯愁更愁

苦短人生競什麼風流

物非物人非人 緣分百年修

物是人非事事休

欲語淚濕春衫袖

高樓與誰上 願醉千杯酒

往事化成愁 心不丟

孤影人瘦月如鉤

夢醒情亂問幾度秋

聚散苦匆匆 此恨無窮又無頭

喋喋不休

歲月那麼久 記憶那麼舊

臥窗聽雨心思如殘柳

不見去年人小道無人走

何時晴朗夕陽照西樓

挑燈黃昏風搖人羞

鳳笙淚時吹舉杯愁更愁

苦短人生競什麼風流

物非物人非人 緣分百年修

Wù shì rén fēi

wù shì rén fēi shì shì xiū

yù yǔ lèi shī chūn shān xiù

gāo lóu yǔ shuí shàng yuàn zuì qiān bēi jiǔ

wǎngshì huàchéng chóu xīn bù diū

gūyǐng rén shòu yuè rú gōu

mèng xǐng qíng luàn wèn jǐdù qiū

jù sàn kǔ cōngcōng cǐ hèn wúqióng yòu wú tóu

dié dié xiū

suìyuè nàme jiǔ  jìyì nàme jiù

wò chuāng tīng yǔ xīnsī rú cán liǔ

bùjiàn qùnián rén xiǎodào wúrén zǒu

héshí qínglǎng xīyáng zhào xī lóu

tiǎodēng huánghūn fēng yáo rén xiū

fèng shēng lèi shí chuī jǔ bēi chou gèng chóu

kǔ duǎn rénshēng jìng shénme fēngliú

wù fēi wù rénfēirén yuánfèn bǎinián xiū

wù shì rén fēi shì shì xiū

yù yǔ lèi shī chūn shān xiù

gāo lóu yǔ shuí shàng yuàn zuì qiān bēi jiǔ

wǎngshì huàchéng chóu xīn bù diū

gūyǐng rén shòu yuè rú gōu

mèng xǐng qíng luàn wèn jǐdù qiū

jù sàn kǔ cōngcōng cǐ hèn wúqióng yòu wú tóu

diédiébùxiū

suìyuè nàme jiǔ  jìyì nàme jiù

wò chuāng tīng yǔ xīnsī rú cán liǔ

bùjiàn qùnián rén xiǎodào wúrén zǒu

héshí qínglǎng xīyáng zhào xī lóu

tiǎodēng huánghūn fēng yáo rén xiū

fèng shēng lèi shí chuī jǔ bēi chóu

gèng chóu kǔ duǎn rénshēng jìng shénme fēngliú

wù fēi wù rénfēirén yuánfèn bǎinián xiū

EMPEMERAL (PEOPLE CHANGE WHILE THINGS REMAIN THE SAME)

Permanent yet ephemeral; all things come to an end

Tears falling on cuffs before even speaking

Who shall climb up the high block/building with me; drink thousands of cups till drunk

Memories become melancholy; Heart is not lost

Lonely shadows, slender figures under a crescent moon

Waking up from dreams, emotions in turmoil, asking how long time has passed

Gathering and parting with so much haste, the hating simply knows no beginning and no end

Talking incessantly

Eons passed  Memories so dated

Listening to rainfall by the window feeling like a withered willow

People from previous years are no longer here while small pathways are left deserted

When will the sky clear up and have the gloaming sun shining on the west block

Light in the dusk, standing shyly in the wind

Playing Shō while crying, feeling more sorrowful while drowning sorrow with drinks

In such a painfully short life, why care so much about competitions

Things are no longer the same, people too; a shared destiny takes about a hundred years to come by

[...]

srečko

Oct 31, 2020, 6:51:18 PM10/31/20
to supercha...@googlegroups.com