filming the foreinger

Annet

Jan 13, 2016, 3:05:36 PM1/13/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
No idea when this took place as I thought Jackie Chan was now filming Kung Fu Yoga but this is on the net:

SCB / Big Chief :)

Jan 13, 2016, 3:40:50 PM1/13/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
They have wrapped this portion of Kung Fu Yoga.

SCB / Big Chief :)

Jan 13, 2016, 3:44:20 PM1/13/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
There is another video as well

Annet

Jan 14, 2016, 1:50:38 PM1/14/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
this year is about 2 weeks old and Jackie Chan has traveled thousands of miles and worked on 2 films. Busy man. I hope he can enjoy himself.

SCB / Big Chief :)

Jan 14, 2016, 3:50:24 PM1/14/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
I'm sure he does.