Jackie gets lessons from little child

Annet

Oct 23, 2015, 6:11:54 AM10/23/15
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Here is a clip from the set of Shaolin. A little boy is teaching Jackie Chan some moves. Really so cute how Jackie Chan plays along en the little boy corrects Jackie.

SCB / Big Chief :)

Oct 24, 2015, 11:08:34 PM10/24/15
to supercha...@googlegroups.com
Jackie really is amazing with kids. Given how he delivers a beat down to the bad guys in the movie with that shovel, he REALLY isn't that clumsy with it - he is playing along with the kid giving him the chance to 'correct' JACKIE CHAN. I bet he still tells the story of how he 'taught' Jackie.

Annet

Oct 25, 2015, 5:30:05 AM10/25/15
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
I know that is why I love Jackie Chan so much as well. He really played along so well, but that little boy noticed  Jackie's  'flaws' very well and the way he 'corrected' Jackie was really funny. It was sooo cute to watch. The ending was great as well. This really is something that little boy will remember always and he had a very good story to tell his friends. I'm sure when he learn(ed)s who that man really was he must be really proud: I practiced wit Big Brother. I really watched that clip serveral times.

Annet

Oct 30, 2015, 3:45:13 PM10/30/15
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
just saw the clip again posted by scb on december 27th 2010. Jackie Chan and the children from Shaolin. A really great clip to watch. Jackie Chan is just so sweet with children.

SCB / Big Chief :)

Oct 31, 2015, 12:17:19 AM10/31/15
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Very cute indeed. Jackie is brilliant with kids. Proof he is a good guy BTW - you can't fool kids.

Annet

Oct 31, 2015, 4:02:32 AM10/31/15
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Of course is Jackie Chan  a good guy. He is not perfect, he has made mistakes like we all do. He is only human but that makes what he does so much more special.

SCB / Big Chief :)

Nov 1, 2015, 12:11:47 PM11/1/15
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
No argument from me on that one.