a request for jackie chan

ameliahubbert

Jun 1, 2016, 1:15:34 AM6/1/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
I am writing this post on behalf of my elderly mother in law as she is in her 80's. She has watched every single movie that he has starred in. She also grew up in Hong Kong and now reside in Sydney since 1967. After going through a life and death situation 3 years ago, I only have one wish to personally thank and meet my favourite actor jackie chan. Is there any way or chance for this to hapen. Where can one get to write to him directly or email him.Just one more thing I have to say is"Thank You"

SCB / Big Chief :)

Jun 1, 2016, 2:57:31 AM6/1/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Hi Amelia,

Welcome.

It is a little unclear if it is your or your mother-in-law who wishes to meet Jackie.  I think you might have more success if it is your MIL rather than you.

You can write to Jackie here and thank him in a letter:

The JC Group
No. 70 Pak To Avenue
Clear Water Bay Road
Clear Water Bay
Kowloon
Hong Kong

Good luck. Remember every fan wishes to meet Jackie, but this is very seldom arranged unless there are very special circumstances.

ameliahubbert

Aug 3, 2016, 8:19:54 PM8/3/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Please to inform you that my elderly mother in law who wrote to you earlier at least they sent her a sighed photo which was taken in 2006...from jackie chan but not anything else..but she's happy
20160804_100559.jpg

SCB / Big Chief :)

Aug 4, 2016, 11:07:00 AM8/4/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Hi Amelia,

I'm a little confused about the photo. Didn't you send one yourself to be signed?

ameliahubbert

Aug 5, 2016, 12:48:16 AM8/5/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Yes we did but it was never sent back to us, only a personally signed autograph from jackie chan..which is great as the last 3 days we have had a major setback to her health which is taken hold of her lungs and receiving this photo has given her hope. Thank you for so much for providing the information.
With regards
Isabella