International JC fans Spanish Tour

LLOSETI

Oct 3, 2016, 2:11:04 PM10/3/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Hi friends,

my name is Toni, I'm from Spain and a great JC fan for more than 25 years.

I've been twice in China to see Jackie (for his 60th birthday and for Dragon Blade release) and I lived an amazing experience with other fans from around the world.

After that amazing memories I decided to organize a JC fans gathering in my country for next summer. The idea is a 6 days tour visiting the locations where the movies Operation Condor and Wheels on Mealswere filmed, the dates from the 7th to the 12th of July of 2017.

I invite you to participate and join this Spanish Tour.

If you want to receive more information, mail me to jcfans_s...@hotmail.com and I'll send you all the information (schedule, price, etc...)

For the moment People from 8 different countries are in, and sure the list will grow.

We wait you :)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg