Jackie will be honoured at the Rock For Humanity, Seventh Annual Better World Awards in Monaco on 23

Annet

May 26, 2016, 3:29:41 AM5/26/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
I find it really strange that there isn't anything about this on the net. Does anyone know if Jackie Chan actually attended this event?

SCB / Big Chief :)

May 28, 2016, 3:25:49 AM5/28/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Sometimes things don't happen even when they are 'confirmed'.

Actually not only did Jackie not attend, but I can't find any news about the event at all.

Annet

May 28, 2016, 2:57:56 PM5/28/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
I saw something for the 26th may but that was still an announcement and nothing about what and who on the evening itself. Very strange.

SCB / Big Chief :)

May 28, 2016, 11:46:50 PM5/28/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Yes that is all I saw - the date changed from 23 -> 26 without any announcement except on the website and then no news. not on the site, not on FB, not on twitter or on instagram.

There was one photo taken on a plane that someone thought was Jackie flying to the event but it wasn't. It was Jackie flying to Shanghai on the 26th.

Annet

May 29, 2016, 4:57:17 AM5/29/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
As it seems like you have some time now. So you know if Jackie Chan has any say in the foto's and text that is posted on his fb site. I know it is run by his staf.

SCB / Big Chief :)

May 29, 2016, 5:10:25 AM5/29/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Not really no, he has input in what is posted on Weibo, although still not him directly typing it in - but he does dictate a post, but on FB no. It never has been Jackie on FB and still isn't.

As for the 'secret' accounts where fans think they have stumbled on Jackie posting in 'private' are also not him. Those are totally fake.

Annet

May 29, 2016, 5:29:04 AM5/29/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
I know, he is way to busy and can't get fb in China. Didn't know he did had a say in the postings on weibo though.

His staf on fb do post good foto's and good text though. The last was really good and I think in the line of what Jackie might have said.

SCB / Big Chief :)

May 29, 2016, 6:47:16 AM5/29/16
to SuperChan Blog's Jackie Chan Discussion Group
Yes they do quite often say things that are very "Jackie".