Possibility of re-releasing v4.5.2 for historical reasons?

RedHairdo

Jan 11, 2021, 2:40:48 PM1/11/21
to SuperCard Discussion
Hi,

I have noticed v4.5.2 of SuperCard is, at least as far as I know, unavailable for download, and I was wondering if Solutions Etcetera was willing to allow it to be archived and preserved for the future, for Mac OS 9.2.2 enthusiasts, assuming it is not for sale anymore.

If it is for sale, then would it be the same price as a full v4.8.1 license? Do we get a download link upon purchase?

For sale or not, it'd be great to know if we still have the possibility of downloading that version and compatible add-ons, plug-ins and documentation, as used to be hosted a long time ago.

Thank you for your attention!

RH

Scott

Jan 13, 2021, 3:52:28 PM1/13/21
to SuperCard Discussion
AFAIAC… any currently licensed user (4.8.x) can request previous versions of SuperCard as long as they adhere to our upgrade license policy; i.e. no two or more versions can be used simultaneously, and if more than a single version is used, additional licenses are required.

I don't expect demand to be high here, so unless proven otherwise this will be a one off thing where you will need to contact support: https://supercard.us/support-request.html