Last Version for Mac OS 9.2.2?

RedHairdo

Dec 26, 2019, 1:48:36 PM12/26/19
to SuperCard Discussion
Hi,

I was wondering what was the last version of SuperCard to support Mac OS 9.2.2, and if it's still for sale. If so, how much does it cost? If it's not, is it downloadable somewhere?

The latest version I'm aware of is 4.5.2, both "Developer" and "Standard" editions (I don't know their differences, however). I'm not sure if 4.6 and/or later were compatible, too, however, as a Carbon application, even if it had to be installed from OS X to later be used in OS 9.

Any such info is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

- RedHairdo

Scott

Dec 30, 2019, 2:37:55 PM12/30/19
to SuperCard Discussion
IIRC, 4.5.2 was indeed the last Classic OS compatible version of SuperCard. 4.6 ushered in support for Intel processors and Classic support had to be dropped.