compilation

Benjamin Allanach

Feb 8, 2008, 5:27:26 AM2/8/08
to superbay...@googlegroups.com
 Dear all,

 I can't get SuperBayes to compile on my machine, which runs gcc (GCC)
 3.4.420050721 (Red Hat
 3.4.4-2). I looked through your other topics but couldn't find this
 one.

 Not sure which compiler to use for the .f90 files: I don't possess
 ifort
 (the licence on it ran out).

 Tried gfortran but got errors:

 gfortran -c typedef.f90
  In file typedef.f90:28

 ^n_s'
     1
 Error: Syntax error in array constructor at (1)
  In file typedef.f90:56

 V)', 'm_{\chi
     1
 Error: Unterminated character constant beginning at (1)
  In file typedef.f90:58

 23}',
     1
 Error: Syntax error in array constructor at (1)
  In file typedef.f90:77

 All the best,
 Ben Allanach

 --
 I'm running the 2008 London Marathon. To watch my training video, go to
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JwbuMcpNM

roberto ruiz

Feb 8, 2008, 5:54:56 AM2/8/08
to SuperBayeS Users

Hi Ben,

We have only tried to compile SuperBayeS with ifort since
the gnu partner gfortran is really behind regarding
to efficiency etc.
In any case I will try and let you know how to sort
the compilation errors out.

Best,
Roberto Ruiz

On Feb 8, 11:27 am, "Benjamin Allanach"