Postprocessing with SuperBayes-v1.13

andi

Jan 15, 2008, 3:34:14 AM1/15/08
to SuperBayeS Users
hi Roberto,
I have some problems with the postprocessing mode of SuperBayes-v1.13.
When I start a run without postprocessing all the data is created and
written into the files /chains/test_xx.log and .txt. Afterwards when I
do the postprocessing the chains claim that they write into /chains/
PP_test_xx.log and .txt. The files are created but they are empty.
Might this be a bug?

greets Andi

roberto ruiz

Jan 21, 2008, 6:55:08 AM1/21/08
to SuperBayeS Users

Dear Andy,

I have checked the code concerning to your problem
and it works for me (ie ifort versions 8* and 9*). There
must be something related with your system.
Could you tell me if you have got a file called "*.pp"
in your chains folder ?

Best Roberto Ruiz.