SuperBayes v1.13 released (Dec 2007)

1 view

Roberto Trotta

Dec 3, 2007, 11:57:23 AM12/3/07
to SuperBayeS Users
We are pleased to announce a new release of the SuperBayeS package,
now available from:

www.superbayes.org

The current version (v1.13, Dec 2007) presents several useful new
features and upgrades. Among them:

* Upgraded to SoftSusy version 2.0.14
* Added support for computation of indirect detection quantities (see
arXiv:0707.0622v1)
* Now compatible with Intel v10 compilers
* Post-processing routine upgraded so that settings are automatically
read from file (.pp) created during chains run
* Likelihood code rewritten with all likelihood information in a
dedicated module for easy customization/update.

As usual, we welcome users' feedback, suggestions, comments,
improvements, etc on the forum.