Mac VGA adapter

Ross Cooney

Oct 27, 2014, 10:54:31 AM10/27/14
to super-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am making a presentation this evening at SuperMondays. I plan to use a Mac and I left my Mac VGA adapter at my office!

Can somebody bring one along please?

Thanks,

--
Ross Cooney

David L

Oct 27, 2014, 11:08:22 AM10/27/14
to super-...@googlegroups.com
Would a DVI one do or does it have to be VGA?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Super Mondays" group.

Alistair MacDonald

Oct 27, 2014, 11:09:27 AM10/27/14
to super-...@googlegroups.com

The university system only takes VGA I am afraid.

I am bringing in my Win7 machine if that is of help.

  Alistair

Ross Cooney

Oct 27, 2014, 11:37:32 AM10/27/14
to super-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alistair,

David is going to bring a VGA one for me.

Thanks,

Ross
Ross Cooney