js devs needed for startup

Matthew Pocock

Feb 1, 2016, 7:50:24 PM2/1/16
to super-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for the spam. I'm looking for people who may like to be the first generation of employees at a startup either located in/around Newcastle or possibly in London. We're looking for people who have solid experience with node.js, amazon ec2, MongoDB and social networks, as well as IT management, devops and testing. Docker skills would be nice. The company works in the area of life coaching. If you are interested, please email me.

Thanks,
Matthew

--
Dr Matthew Pocock
Turing ate my hamster LTD

Integrative Bioinformatics Group, School of Computing Science, Newcastle University

skype: matthew.pocock
tel: (0191) 2566550