Funded places for a data study with Northumbrian Water

Alistair MacDonald

Jul 26, 2016, 12:19:18 PM7/26/16
to super-...@googlegroups.com
This is message to us from Paul Southerland who is working with
Northumbrian Water...

Northumbrian water are hosting a data study to explore how we can
reduce local authority water bills through better data insight. This
is using combination of local authority open data and our own
operational data. We have 5 sponsored places at £1200 each for 2 days
plus prizes for those getting involved. Needless to say its a great
opportunity to engage with senior management. There are three left -
go here to register: http://smartwatercity.devpost.com/