We need your advice...meet us over a Christmas pint!

Ross Cooney

Nov 13, 2014, 11:45:09 AM11/13/14
to super-...@googlegroups.com
Hi SuperMondays!

Over the past six years we have run around 100 events with around 300 speakers. At times things have been hectic and we have become a little burnt out.

We need fresh ideas and fresh blood. Can you help us with some advice?

1) what sorts of events would you like to attend?
2) do we need to make changes to the SuperMondays event format?
3) do you want to get involved and help us to run an event? Perhaps as a speaker or a curator?
4) what can you do to help?
5) do we need Supermondays anymore?

If you can help, or even if you cant, please come along to join us for a Christmas beer. To help set a date please indicate your availability on this Doodle:
On Monday at lunch time we will choose a date that suits the most people.

Thanks,

--
Ross Cooney

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 17, 2014, 11:14:28 AM11/17/14
to super-...@googlegroups.com
It looks like Thu 18th December is good for everyone so far. Anyone
else have a preference?

Alistair
> --
> --
> ---
> "Super Mondays" group.
> email to super-monday...@googlegroups.com.

Alex Kavanagh

Nov 17, 2014, 11:35:20 AM11/17/14
to super-...@googlegroups.com
Thursday 18 is fine for me.  When it is confirmed can it be ‘set’ in the Doodle so that only one date turns up in my calendar (I’ve done the integration between Doodle and Gmail!)

Thanks
Alex.
--
Alex Kavanagh