Sup and many folders, Heliotrope/Turnsole status

C. R. Oldham

Dec 26, 2013, 1:13:42 PM12/26/13
to sup-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I'm trying Sup out.  I've used a myriad of email clients over the years and truthfully, each one of them had major annoyances.  I already had offlineimap and notmuch setup from my experiments with Mutt, but sup-sync seems to assume that ALL my mail is in my INBOX.  This seems to be a safe assumption for anyone who uses Gmail the way it was intended, but I have years of folders left over from other IMAP clients.  What's the "right" way to get Sup to recognize and index those folders?

Secondly, Sup seems to be in active development, but Heliotrope and Turnsole seem not.  Is that the case?

--cro