help with Admin needed

1 view

Robin Wheeler

Jan 4, 2010, 5:17:49 PM1/4/10
to sunshin...@googlegroups.com
Okay, fellow seedsters - it has begun! Merrily needs her address changed. At the moment, Robin C is admining, but he knows we need more helpers. Myself, I am super hesitant to take on more volunteer work. So can anyone out there with a bit of computer savey step in and help with this?
Robin, did Gabriel say he could help?
Thanks all - this will not work without us all slowly taking on appropriate jobs.
Robin

Jan 28, 2010, 10:37:42 AM1/28/10
to Sunshine Coast Seed Saving Collective
Hi Robin
What kind of help would you need have a couple free hrs adaymaybe I
have what you need
Regards
Ole